Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Photo as an eCard

One of my favorite professors from college, Brad, who has remained a good friend to me and mentor told me that as a journalist it's a good idea to Google myself every so often. So I did today and found out that one of the photos I took as an intern for The Santa Cruz Sentinel is now on an associated site which can be sent as an ecard:



One thing interesting about this is that this is the only one of mine on the site, I took a lot of photos that summer I'd love to have seen up as ecards and the other three photographers whose work is there also only have a few of theirs up from the same time period. Still it's cute that this is an option, and I'm sending it out to a few people in my life.

I couldn't resist trying sending it to myself, however, the card only had the photo this size. Still it inspired me. Perhaps my next bride and groom clients from me will be getting an ecard photo from me, but one of their wedding to let them know that their gallery is up and ready.

No comments: