Sunday, March 16, 2008

A New Way of Being

So I've been working on a new series of changes in my life and wanted to get the habits going for a while before writing about them, and so far so good so here goes:

I've been eating a lot healthier, whole foods in non-processed or low processed state and exercising. First, I bought some barbells, a jump rope and a stretch ball, but kept finding it hard to get a full workout. So yesterday I joined a gym, 24-Hour Fitness, and yesterday tried the elliptical (legs still feeling the burn in part) and took my first pilates class (not able to do all the moves in the advanced positions, but I think I did well for the first time).

My aunt, Carol, who keeps herself fit with tennis definitely approves, and a dear friend stationed in Japan suggested taking photos of myself at different stages to see the difference. I think I will, but not post them here, sorry.

Any words of wisdom or encouragement welcomed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.