Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Call of the Wild (Art)

One of the newest parts of our paper is wild art (also known as feature art at the journalism school I attended, SJSU, and several papers). The idea is to capture people having fun, living life and the flavor of the people and the city.

The first one we published that I took was of Luke on his scooter looking so serious, followed by several I shot (in their original color):



He looks so serious in this photo.



I liked this father-daughter moment of Jason and Maya and in talking to them found out he had been carrying her most of the day, check out her feet - no shoes.



Kids make great subjects always doing fun things:





In this one which is my favorite so far, Jayden who was having his first taste of salsa, decided to share his chips with his dad, Eric.


No comments: