Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Ballet Benefit Pages out in SF Daily

I just got pdfs of the fashion spread using my photos that ran last week in the paper. I like how the teaser photo (of the ballet dancers who were benefitting from the show) is on the same page with an associated Press Photo of a dog dynamically jumping, great call Layout Team.

Click to enlarge any pdfs of the paper.


I had been certain they would use at least one photo of the fashion show itself, which they did, and ran it large. Here's that page.

Here is my photo in color.



The last page, showing many people. I had a great time working this event, especially the chance to shoot the actual show.

I got a call from Carla, the paper's society writer who has written all the society pages I have shot, and we will be working together this weekend on two parties for a future society page.

No comments: