Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Merola Opera Fundraiser

Today the second event I covered with Carla was published, photos of people attending the Merola Opera benefit. I agree with all the photos the paper chose, though I'd have printed another larger than the one they did (a litle more on this later), here are the pdfs, click any to enlarge.



This photo, which I think actively shows best people looking at things to bid, in the form of a beautiful couple, would have been my pick for large photo.



The colors were just amazing in the dresses, and everyone looked so great. Here are two more of my favorites, and great examples of why I wish we could be in full color instead of black and white.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow...that's my little sister...Stacey..whom I have not seen in nearly 12 years. Go figure..we even live in the same state!