Friday, May 04, 2007

Photos of the Week (Ending 05/04/07)

Yesterday I blogged some photos used in advertising, set up shots with lighting and backgrounds, with the final product in black and white. These two photos are also advertising photos of shots.

First, Julio, a line cook at Fresca, calmly works over a rising flame. My editor JP, said this photo (meant to be in Town Talk to raise awareness of the restaurant) made him want to eat.




Usually when I do Town Talk photos, I look for a person and a literal product. This week I found the adoption center at Pets Unlimited and just had to get a shot of Ambrose, a German Shepherd mix waiting for a home and Lisa, an attendant. When I did Pet of the Week Photos for the Pinnacle, I just shot the animals alone, but this shot in Town Talk will really go far in showing how well this dog gets along with people, and I hope gets him a new home as well.



No comments: