Friday, May 11, 2007

Photos of the Week (Ending 05/11/07)

This week I got to accompany the San Francisco Daily's society writer, Carla, to a fashion show benefitting the San Francisco Ballet Company. In addition to the traditional small group photos that compromise a lot of the society page, I was given an invitation to shoot the actual show.

Here is one of the dancers, Jeremy and Samantha, who entertained the crowd before the fashion show. We ran this yesterday to tease the society page which ran today.



The models walked down the runway fast, even the official photographer for the society running the show said they "ran like racehorses". Nonetheless, it was a great show, with beautiful clothes, and I especially liked this one as it showed the different colors and the motion of the event.


I will post the pdfs of the pages of the paper as they are sent to me.

No comments: