Monday, December 25, 2006

Danielle's 2006 Holiday Card

This is the holiday card I sent out this year (I'm still undecided on if I will try dogs again for other holidays throughout this year):


Colleen, who has been a great friend as well as assisting me with some shoots was the first person I gave the card to in person instead of mailing it:


Colleen's roommate, Rebecca's, dog, Merlot, was also one I shot for the card. This was inspired by how Merlot hears the car coming of someone she knows and peeks out over the fence. She also puts her head and paws on the fence to watch people going by while waiting for someone to come home.

Merlot is an active dog, and wasn't too keen on the ornament (or having it face outwards):

Hoping everyone is having a great holiday season,

Danielle

No comments: