Monday, December 25, 2006

The Dog of Christmas Past

Merry Christmas to all who are celebrating today and Happy Holidays to all. Last year I photographed Riley, owned by my friend, Brad, for Christmas. I put her in an elf hat, a Santa hat and even ribbons.

Even though the ribbons were blue and gold, the colors of both of our alma maters (though my friend attended a different college than I), he thought she looked better without. In fact he was impressed that I was able to get her to stand still for ribbons. Actually the ribbons she seemed to like, the elf hat was the harder sell.

Brad did like the ones of her in a Santa hat, he used this image for his 2005 Christmas card:


This year my schedule didn't match up with Brad and Riley's, but I am hoping to photograph Riley again next year, maybe even with Brad in them. I did promise Brad no more ribbons on Riley, but maybe I can get Brad to join and wear a hat.

No comments: