Friday, December 29, 2006

Photos of the Week (Ending 12/29/06)

We had a lot of interesting photos in The Pinnacle this week including a special year in photos section which I'll blog about in another entry.

This week like last week I had two favorites. The first one involved the trip to Leal Vineyard's tasting room in Westfield Valley Fair Mall. I like this shot because the men tasting the wine look very serious and involved in their tasting (I found out after photographing them that it was their first wine tasting ever). Also, it really shows that it's in a mall with the doors leading your eyes in to the tasters and out to the passersby.


My other favorite is of one of our paper's carriers. For an assignment on who is delivering our paper I had to find carriers and with no set route I had to drive around for quite a while hoping to find carriers. Quite a few times I'd spot carriers, but for the wrong paper. Even though I knew where the paper hit, when I first saw this I found myself looking at the paper mid-air trying to trace whether it would hit the porch behind the plants (it did). In our paper the photo was run quite large, so the man's facial features and age really stand out.


No comments: