Friday, February 23, 2007

Photos of the week (ending 02/23/07)

I had another interesting week at work, going to a dairy, a meeting of educators learning about how to teach visual arts and a chance to check out a great graphic design company that has their footprint on many industries.

My first photo selection came from our story on dairies and their chances of economic success in the area. I learned a lot about the industry and got some great photos of cows being milked, but my favorite is this one of Lea playing with her calf, Bonnie.



At Schipper design the projects have included logos to full packages and the clients ranging from towns, to festivals to chocolatiers and wine makers. In this photo Markus is looking at the color swatches to match exactly a letter from a wine bottle his company created.


One last plug for the bridal fair, it's in Hollister tomorrow from 10 a.m. to 3. If you are planning a wedding or even a quincenara, come on down and meet some great vendors. I specificaly will be in Paine's Restaurant at 421 East Street. Be sure to stop by and say hi, I'll have something special for you that you can only get at the bridal fair.

No comments: