Friday, April 06, 2007

An Engagement with Jordan River

Today I had the pleasure of doing a joint engagement session with Jordan River, with whom I am shooting the couple's wedding in late June. We met Marissa and Bradley on a beach in Santa Cruz for some fun and relaxed engagement photos.




Bradley has some experience being the subject of many photographs as he has been a model years ago. With his playful attitude, he was easily able to help his fiance become an instant cover girl.




Bradley is a huge fan of black and white prints and so he asked if we could turn several of the romantic moments into black and white. Here are two of my favorites.





The sun was in the right position to give some terrific light to our couple for the whole shoot. By changing their position, I was also able to catch this great silhouette as well.




Marissa and Bradley, Jordan and I will see you both in a few months on your wedding day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading?
I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

My web blog Cheap Jerseys