Sunday, April 29, 2007

In Anticipation of

Though every wedding has parts which are similar to other weddings, things happen at every wedding that are unique to the occassion and the emotions and personalities of those people on that special day. Capturing those special and unique moments are often what makes my job so much fun and rewarding.

This is one of my favorites, I call it "Not So Fast" as the pastor gently, but not subtly, let's John know that it is not yet time to get his bride. I can practially hear the pastor's thoughts and those of John who just can't wait.



I know how he feels, as I too, am so close to something I'm anticipating - the launch of my new improved site. I've really thrown a lot of creativity into it, adding new weddings and more pictures. If all goes well, it may go live tomorrow.

No comments: