Thursday, April 26, 2007

These Sandals Were Made for Stopping Crime

Two men who tried to steal leather jackets from Fog City Leather on Apr. 12 found themselves chased by an unexpected person, one of the owners, in two-inch platform sandals.

That would be Susanne, who told me her story when I was photographing places for Town Talk for the San Francisco Daily.


“I was so mad at what they did to me,” Rundberg said. “I was determined to find them.” My friend, David, looked at this photo and said he was surprised they tried this on her.



Susanne says normally the shoes are ones that you have to walk in - slowly. As she didn't have the actual shoes the day I interviewed her, we went next door to Nine West (who made the shoes she had worn that day) and found these that were quite similar.


No comments: