Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Monkey's Visit Part One

My friend, fellow photographer and blogger, Al Kaplan, recently loaned me one of his most prized possessions. It all started with package arriving from Miami, Florida.



Inside was his stuffed monkey from when he was a child, Al told me it is 62 years old. Al has photographed himself with his monkey for many years. Though old and falling apart here and there, the monkey blended in well with the ecclectic artwork in my friend Colleen's apartment.



We soon were out and en route, I had Colleen pose with the monkey at a scenic bridge in Santa Cruz.


While waiting to get into the day's entertainment, we posed Monkey with some things in the gift shop, one of my favorites was this with him with a slingshot ironically bearing the words, "Professional Model".


Tomorrow I post some more pics of our adventure, but first a huge hint as to where we went:


No comments: