Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Tres Pinos Inn - Food Shots, Part Two

With the summer looming ahead, things will start once again getting very busy for The Tres Pinos Inn. Here are some more publicity photos I took for them for promotion.

I just love their glasses, especially against the faux wooden wine list cover.



Another one of the glasses with wine chilled to just the right temperature.


Small groups of guests can even have an intimate party gathering in the wine room.


The sliced meat here is so rare, it almost looks unreal.



Crab salad spread on endive, looks beautiful and has quite the kick.


One of the inn's claim to fames is that they always have the fishes sticking out their tongue to catch the eye of the diners.



Apparently, they aren't the only ones, bartender Nick loves to stick his tongue out at me, I don't think he thought I'd be fast enough to catch him at it, but I was.


No comments: