Friday, January 05, 2007

Invitation Printer: Announcing Vendor Info Sessions

On Thursday, I will be interviewing Bonnie Flores Voropaeff, owner of Design, Line and Granger Printing (Hollister, CA) for my blog. Her company prints beautiful invitations for weddings, mitzvahs, quincenaras as well as printing many other items.

I'll be asking her about paper types, printing types, envelops, etiquette, save the date cards, etc.
If you have any questions you would like me to ask her, feel free to post them as a comment here or email me directly at Danielle@NotSoStillLife.com

This will be the first vendor informational interview of my blog, I'll be interviewing vendors that are involved all aspects of weddings and receptions both in and around the town I live in, San Jose, CA, and the town I work in, Hollister, CA.

If you have any vendor types or specific vendors you would like me to interview, or if you are a vendor and would like to volunteer to be interviewed, feel free to contact me via comments or email.

No comments: