Monday, January 01, 2007

Weddings on iPod

Two of my new packages feature a selection of wedding photos on an iPod. To better demonstrate them to clients I purchased a new second generation Nano to go with my 30 gig video iPod.

I also like the color a lot, my car is red, as is my phone, so it's not surprising that I bought a red one, also, it is part of the (Product)red campaign where manufacturers have donated a part of their profits to The Global Fund to fight HIV/AIDS in Africa.

Colleen challenged me to describe the color of it, and upon finding a roll of duct tape given to me by another friend, I think it's an apt way to describe it.


The next few shots are meant for size comparisons and to show what wedding photos will look like when they are delivered "fully loaded" with memories of your day.



Having your weddings on iPod will give you a chance to show them to family, friends, neighbors, when you are on the go even in the grocery store. The packages will also include an AV video hookup so that the high resolution images can be played from the iPod onto a TV screen.

As someone on the go I decided to buy both of the iPods outer protection, so here they are styling in their plastic cases.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Weddings's on an ipod!! Wow!! Sounds really exciting.This could be a fantastic wedding gift too for a close friend.I think I would write about in my wedding blog, do peep in and check out.Thanks a lot.Cheers!!Anna