Tuesday, January 16, 2007

New business cards are coming

I just saw the prototype of my business card today. They are designed to match the look and feel of my website, and will be ready in a few days (will put up a photo of the fully designed, ready to be distributed ones when I have them):
The couple featured on it, Gerardo and Chauntel, were so excited when I first put this picture of them up on my website. Chauntel said she told everyone and that now they were famous.

One photographer friend told me that the above shot reminded her in a cool way of Cinderella. She did look like a fairy princess, but instead of mice to help her she had beautiful flower girls (who couldn't resist twirling in their dresses as we waited for the limo to arrive):

and a beautiful female ring bearer who carried the rings in this unique nest:

No comments: