Sunday, March 11, 2007

Daylight savings time and exercise

The earlier hour/extra light coming in through my windows helped me wake up today before the alarm, still having had a good night's sleep.

I like daylight savings time, the extra light to shoot with and also just helps start the day off in such a positive way.

Yesterday, I went to the laugher yoga club meeting in Hollister (as I'd had to be there on a Saturday, I thought it might be fun to check out), perhaps with the light I'll try it again on Tuesdays.

It also reminded me of the kid's yoga session I covered for the paper at R. O. Hardin. The kids had fun with poses like this, called dragon. I really like the reactions of the teachers in the background, both encouraging and getting into it themselves.


The kids really enjoyed the excercises. I love how this boy, Axel, really seems to be connecting with his inner self in this meditation excercise.

I also wrote a story on the kids and their yoga program.

No comments: