Monday, March 19, 2007

Jana and Chris' Engagement Photos (Part One)

When Jana and Chris showed up with coffee cups for their engagement session, I found out they had stopped off at a place they go to every day. I decided they would make a great prop for some unique ring shots.


We did their first shots at the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco. It's a place with many beautiful features, birds and tourists.


Usually I get asked to take people's pictures with their cameras when the see mine around my neck. A stranger asked Chris though, and after she shot them, I borrowed the camera and had Chris appear he was taking a photo of Jana. I think the tourists may still be puzzled over why I did this.


Inside are many great architecture structures. On the way to the more typically appreciated and photographed structures, I found these.

Time for a quick portrait with some of the more familiar arches inside.


Tomorrow some shots from the place these two met years ago.

No comments: