Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Marketing Dept. Brochures for SJSU

How do you take photos for brochures of a busy campus (San Jose State University) without people in them? Go on spring break, of course.

The Marketing Dept. will be coming out with all new brochures, so they wanted me to photograph the campus just focussing on the buildings, so was there yesterday when it was both light out and quiet.

The sky was dark and dramatic for the shots of the Business Tower.




This horizontal really shows off the dramatic sky that Rachel, who contacted me for the project really liked as "different" from most marketing brochures. This shot gives her lots of room to include text such as "Change your environment, enroll in SJSU's Marketing Dept.", a slogan I came up with for them.




Don't let this next shot fool, you, yes we had clear blue skies for a short time.





However, soon after I finished the building shots and got into my car it started raining. It was a total downpour. I'm glad and lucky I finished when I did.

No comments: