Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Jana and Chris' Engagement Part Two

I told Jana and Chris that I like using things that I just happen to find with couples on engagement portrait sessions, like the walls with the unique textures, and the camera from the tourist.

As we were leaving the Palace of Fine Arts we found this trolley and as no one was in it "stole" a few shots.


I kept telling them the group would come back, then finally realized the puzzled group next to us, WAS made up of the people who had taken the trolley.

They were nice, but we knew it was time to move on to the location of where Jana and Chris met, City Tavern. In the spirit of finding things, it was open at a time we were certain they would be closed.


This shot was taken at the actual shot the two met, however, these aren't the clothes they were wearing that night. I love their "look like you're really strangers" looks on their faces.


I had them just hang out and have fun at this place.



Since Chris' shirt reads (Game Over) with a bride and groom, I had Jana tie him up with some caution tape outside as well. (It's funny he wore this shirt she bought him, the day before Colleen and I had been shopping and saw a shirt with the same message and she jokingly suggested I buy it and wear it to engagement sessions).



Jana and Chris, I had a great time discovering things with you on your session, looking forward to your big day in September.

No comments: