Sunday, March 25, 2007

An Engagement with Steven Frischling Part Two

In between shooting Steven Frischling, the photographer who will be shooting Mai and Mark next month, and who invited me to shoot along with him on their engagement session, I got some touching and fun moments of the couple. They were so relaxed that even with two photographers photographing them, they easily got into a zone where they forgot we were there.

The bride's beautiful smile came out every time she looked at her fiance.


Neither of us had asked them to kiss once, they just did it spontaneously all day starting with this one.


One thing I noticed about them was how physically interconnected they were. I like this one because they are just so literally wrapped up in each other.


As Steven is a Red Sox fan, he joked Mark and Mai's request to go into The Dugout which featured Giant's merchandise would be hard for them, but we got some cool shots. (By the way I'm a Yankees fan and went to a bunch of their games growing up.)

Another kiss for Mai, this time on top of her head.


At one point Mai was looking at her engagement ring and decided that Mark needed one as well, so she made him one, out of grass so the would both look engaged.



I had a lot of fun with these two, and also with Steven. I'm glad I was able to go out and meet him in San Francisco.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Required reading about Steven Frischling - http://fishfraud.blogspot.com/